Châteauform’ collects your personal data directly from you, generally through the forms on the Site, or indirectly through your interactions with us.
As regards data collected directly from you, we mark all mandatory information on our forms with an asterisk. Certain information is essential: for the performance of a contract between you and Châteauform’, to provide a service you have requested from us or respond to one of your requests, or to fulfil a legal obligation.
Châteauform’ uses your Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your support and contact requests;
- To process and ensure the booking and management of your event;
- To keep you up to date by sending newsletters;
- To offer you personalised advertisements and/or send you more relevant content;
- To carry out analyses and compile statistics in order to improve your experience on the Site;
- To ensure the Site's functionality and security;
- To guarantee that your rights can be exercised;
- To ensure the legal defence of our rights, where necessary.
The legal basis for processing your Data, depending on the case in question:
- the performance of a contract between you and our Company: to book and organise your event;
- your consent: to send newsletters and respond to all your requests;
- Châteauform’s legitimate interests: to carry out analyses and compile statistics, ensure the security of the Site and improve its functionality, offer you personalised advertisements and more relevant content, or defend our rights through legal action;
- compliance with a legal obligation: to enable you to exercise your rights.