Dear organisers, participants, facilitators,
For now over a year, Covid-19 has turned the way we work and socialise upside down. Lockdown measures forced us to work from home and find out first-hand the advantages but also the limits of virtual meetings and video conferencing.
We at Châteauform’ would like to continue our role as a facilitator of relationships between people. We are here to assist with reuniting your team members and colleagues, and create the ideal environment to network with your clients and business partners again.
Also, we have implemented everything with the greatest care, accompanied by the control office Socotec, to rethink our practices in compliance with the requirements of the sanitary protocol in place in France, which we have translated into a labelled charter consistent with the home-like atmosphere you love about Châteauform’.
Here is what our venues have put into place to ensure your safety.
- Checking your “pass sanitaire” (health pass): as required by French law since 21 July 2021, your host couple will check the validity of your health certificate. 3 types of certificates can be presented: a proof of vaccination attesting to a complete vaccination cycle, a negative PCR or antigen test less than 48 hours old or a proof of recovery (a positive PCR or antigen test more than 15 days and less than 6 months old). Châteauform’ teams are subject to the same discipline to ensure the safety of all.
- Presentation of all safety measures: The host couple will explain the sanitary protocol. Maps, floor markings and signs reminding you of the general protective measures are placed throughout the house to guide you.
Inside the house:
- Systematic use of masks: as in all workplaces and all indoor public spaces, masks must be worn at all times; single-use surgical masks are provided throughout the house.
- Extra hygiene measures: additional cleaning of frequent contact areas (door handles, railings, self-service equipment, coffee machines, games, fridges). Hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes are also provided throughout the house.
Your work spaces:
- Extra hygiene measures: every room is thoroughly cleaned before each meeting according to the health and safety protocol; all tables and chairs are disinfected. Hand sanitiser and masks are provided in each plenary and breakout room.
- Regular airing of meeting rooms: your on-site manager will air your work spaces regularly, opening them to nature during every break. We also encourage to you to circulate the air as often as possible during your work sessions.
- Reducing the number of touched objects: notepads and pens are available in a designated area of the meeting room leaving everyone free to use them. The facilitator’s kit (computer, microphone with plastic cap, remote...) is disinfected after each use.
- Social distancing: the placement of tables and chairs in our meeting rooms follows government guidelines.
- Hybrid meetings: all meeting rooms can be equipped with a video conferencing system. You can even hold seminars in several houses at the same time.
- Outdoor meetings or small groups: use the house grounds for informal meetings outdoors or divide into smaller groups in the breakout rooms.
Your meal time:
- A food and beverage offer, revisited to limit the contact points but just as tasty, fresh and generous: the 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), breaks and aperitif are offered in individual portions, with our table hosts always available to assist you.
- Social distancing in our dining rooms: the placement of tables and chairs in our dining rooms follows government guidelines for restaurants.
- Self-service still in place: in order to keep feeling “at home”, you are still free to make your own coffee or tea, use the fridges and cocktail utensils, which you can disinfect before each use.
- Extra hygiene measures: each room is made according to a strict deep cleaning protocol. Once cleaned, it is closed and left untouched throughout your stay unless you make a request.
- All available equipment, such as sportswear and games equipment is provided upon request and disinfected after each use.
- Indoor games such as billiards, table football, karaoke etc. are regularly cleaned and a sanitising kit is available closeby.
- Team-building activities organised by external partners are also subject to the Châteauform’ sanitary protocol as described above.
The teams at Châteauform’ have been trained for this protocol, which has been validated by our partner Socotec to ensure your safety throughout your stay.
There is never a more important time for humans to come together and reconnect, than after a crisis. We look forward to seeing you again!