Groupe Châteauform’ (hereinafter ‘Châteauform’) cares about protecting the personal data (the ‘Data’) that it may process when you use the https://www.chateauform.com Site (hereinafter the ‘Site’).
Châteauform’ undertakes to comply with the applicable regulations concerning the protection of personal data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th April 2016, the ‘GDPR’).
Within the meaning of the GDPR:
Groupe Châteauform’ acts in the capacity of ‘data controller’ of the personal data that you send to us or that we collect about you in accordance with the GDPR, once our company has determined the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
For any questions regarding your Data, please contact us by email: [email protected]
Châteauform’ processes Data which is strictly necessary for the purposes explained below.
This is the data that you provide when you browse the Site or when you contact us, namely: identifying, contact and professional data (surname, first name, company, position, business, company size, seminar history with Châteauform’, telephone number and email address), information about the request (event booking, date and place of stay, number of participants), connection and geographical location data (using cookies or your IP address), comments that you leave for us.
You agree to update your personal data as required.
Châteauform’ collects your personal data directly from you, generally through the forms on the Site, or indirectly through your interactions with us.
As regards data collected directly from you, we mark all mandatory information on our forms with an asterisk. Certain information is essential: for the performance of a contract between you and Châteauform’, to provide a service you have requested from us or respond to one of your requests, or to fulfil a legal obligation.
Châteauform’ uses your Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your support and contact requests;
- To process and ensure the booking and management of your event;
- To keep you up to date by sending newsletters;
- To offer you personalised advertisements and/or send you more relevant content;
- To carry out analyses and compile statistics in order to improve your experience on the Site;
- To ensure the Site's functionality and security;
- To guarantee that your rights can be exercised;
- To ensure the legal defence of our rights, where necessary.
The legal basis for processing your Data, depending on the case in question:
- the performance of a contract between you and our Company: to book and organise your event;
- your consent: to send newsletters and respond to all your requests;
- Châteauform’s legitimate interests: to carry out analyses and compile statistics, ensure the security of the Site and improve its functionality, offer you personalised advertisements and more relevant content, or defend our rights through legal action;
- compliance with a legal obligation: to enable you to exercise your rights.
Châteauform’ processes your Data confidentially and on its own behalf. This information can be accessed by Châteauform’ or any company in the Châteauform’ Group which may be helping us to organise your event or in the course of your rights being exercised. It will be accessible only to persons who require access to it in connection with the purposes given above.
We never forward it to unauthorised third parties.
We share your personal data to a limited extent with service providers who have been commissioned to perform operations on our behalf. These service providers may assist us in managing our internet platform, conducting web analytics or carrying out mailing campaigns.
They are authorised to use your data only as part of the services they perform on our behalf and only for the exact purposes listed. We do that which is necessary to ensure that these service providers guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data.
The internet is a tool used in a global environment and its use to collect and process personal data may require the international transmission of such data. The data we collect from you is processed primarily in a member state of the European Union or Switzerland.
This data may also be processed by third parties working on our behalf or for one of our service providers who are located outside the European Economic Area, most notably in the United States. These third parties may be involved in geolocating your terminal in order to more closely tailor the service to suit your needs, or in analysing your browsing in order to offer more relevant content. We will make every effort to ensure these third parties comply with the required organisational technical measures and, when necessary, we proceed on the basis of the adequacy decision of the Commission in regard to the EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield (the EU-US Privacy Shield adequacy decision is available here).
In certain cases provided for by law, your Data may be forwarded to third parties which are legally granted access to it on the basis of a specific request: judicial authorities, administrative authorities. If necessary, we may also forward your Data to third parties to protect and/or defend our rights, in order to ensure compliance with these provisions.
Châteauform’ stores your data throughout our relationship, or until you request its deletion, or after a certain period of inactivity on your part (determined in accordance with our data storage policy), unless a longer storage period is authorised or imposed on the basis of a legal, contractual, fiscal or social obligation, or to defend our interests.
You have the following rights in regard to all Data concerning you:
- the right of access,
- the right to rectification,
- the right to request its deletion (‘the right to be forgotten’),
- the right to oppose commercial prospecting, including by means of profiling,
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time (for processing based on your consent),
- the right to oppose processing based on legitimate interest,
- the right to portability,
- the right to restrict processing under certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights or if you have questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact us at: [email protected] and provide proof of identity using any means at your disposal. Any requests which do not comply with the law and regulations may be rejected.
If you are not satisfied with the response, you are entitled to contact the relevant supervisory authority, the Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit in Deutschland.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file which may be stored on a device when accessing an online service using a browser.
Why do we store cookies on your device?
We receive and store certain types of information each time you interact with us. Therefore, when you access our Site, information about your browsing behaviour may be recorded in cookies installed on your device.
We send these cookies to facilitate your browsing on our Site. They may also be installed by our partners to personalise the advertising which is addressed to you outside of our Site.
Furthermore, cookies may be located in different areas of our Site.
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information it contains.
The cookies we send
We install cookies on your device to allow us to recognise your browser when you use our Site.
We send cookies for the following purposes:
• To store information entered on forms, manage and secure access to restricted and personal areas, such as your personal area, or manage your shopping basket. We may send you emails to inform you of the status of your basket; You can stop this targeting at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails;
• To compile traffic statistics (number of visits, pages viewed, cancellation of a process) in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services via Google Analytics;
• To stay in the site language selected when you first accessed the Site.
When you access our Site, one or several cookies from partner companies (known as ‘third-party cookies’) may be installed on your device by the pages of our Site.
The purposes of third-party cookies are:
• to identify the pages consulted on our Site in order to personalise the advertising which is addressed to you outside of our Site via Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads;
• to make it easier for Site users to share content and improve user-friendliness (social network buttons);
• to send you targeted marketing by email, if you have given authorisation to this effect.
You can change your browser's settings at any time to store cookies on your device or, on the contrary, to reject them, either systematically or according to the sender.
You can also set your browser to accept or reject cookies on an individual basis, before a cookie is potentially stored on your device.
If your browser is set to reject all cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of certain functions on our Site, such as receiving personalised recommendations.
The settings are different for each browser. They are explained in the help menu of your browser, where you can see how to set your cookie preferences. You can find more information on how to remove or control cookies at www.AboutCookies.org
We can show content or send personalised messages by using ‘profiling’ techniques (defined in the GDPR as ‘any kind of automated personal data processing consisting in using personal data to assess certain personal aspects relating to a physical person, particularly for analysing or predicting elements relating to his or her personal preferences, interests, behaviour or location’):
After browsing on our Site, personalised advertising banners may appear when you are on other websites. We try to show you offers that are relevant to you. Accordingly, the advertising banners which appear will be related to the pages you have viewed when browsing on our Site using your device. This service is intended to offer you personalised advertising for products or services based on the recent behaviour of internet users on its partners’ sites and applications. In order to do this, our service provider recognises internet users by means of cookies.
If you have agreed to us contacting you for marketing purposes, we may send you newsletters about services which are likely to interest you. In order to do this, we study our clients’ online habits and browsing behaviour. This enables us to send personalised marketing messages.
How long are cookies installed for?
In any case, the cookies installed on your browsing device with your consent are destroyed 13 months after being installed on your device.
Update: September 2019
Sie möchten eins unserer Häuser
buchen oder haben eine Frage?
Rufen Sie uns an!