twig : templates/text-image.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
COMPANY: an international insurance company specialised in risk insurance.
A residential meeting of 3 days and 3 nights, this event gathered an international team of 65 participants.
- Program for brokers working for the company
- A regular client of Châteauform since 2003, uses mainly houses near Paris due to proximity to French office.
WHAT THEY DID
- For the meetings :
- Three rooms for 30 participants, set up in cabaret layout of 6 to work in smaller groups.
- Clickshare in all the meeting rooms, two bar stools for the panel, six lapel microphones.
- Leisure :
- An oenology activity was organised with culinary speciality of different countries where wine is produced for the aperitif and dinner. Thanks to this activity, theparticipants had a good time all together and got to know each other.
- Indoor activities: sauna, fitness centre, french billiard, babyfoot, pin-ball machine, board games, karaoke, video games, …
- Outdoor activities: tennis, badminton, table tennis, petanque, cycling, walking in the park, , volley-ball, football, archery
WHY THEY CHOSE US
- Palais Abbatial of Royaumont: situated 25 minutes away from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport with direct access for all your international participants.
- The auditorium and breakout rooms are in the barns and the stables whilst snacks and teas are served in the dairy farm to create different environments and foster creativity.
- All meeting rooms are bathed in natural light, to keep the level of energy up and reduce the feeling of fatigue.
- Set up and decoration made to encourage networking.
- On site AV technician to help with all the last minute set up.
- No TV in the rooms to encourage team bonding.
- Hearty homemade meals to propose a food experience with a difference..
- The logistic coordinator “ Nanny” will group your participants for their transfers according to their landing times to save you budget.