twig : templates/text-image.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
Product launch and award ceremony
COMPANY: an international pharmaceutical laboratory
A residential meeting for 2 days and 2 nights, this event gathered an international team of 90 participants.
- Exclusivity of the venue
- Launch of new products
- Award ceremony for Lab teams
WHAT THEY DID
- For the meetings :
- A plenary room for 80 people set up in a cabaret style with a screen, LCD projector, flipchart, microphone and a stage.
- 6 breakout rooms set up in U shape with a screen, LCD projector, and flipcharts.
- An office with 4 desks near the plenary room.
- A ceremony room set up in a theatre style for the « award ceremony », there was a photographer and a cameraman to capture this important event.
- 18 posters for the award set up as a circle of easels
- Use of the largest lounge for dinner and dancing.
- Leisure :
- Indoor activities: indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, gym, french billiard, table football, pin-ball machine, board games, karaoke, video games, …
- Outdoor activities: tennis, badminton, table tennis, petanque, cycling, walking in the park, volley-ball, football, archery
WHY THEY CHOSE US
- Chateau de Béhoust: located just outside Paris, in a small village away from the stress of the cities
- Exclusivity of the venue to fully enjoy the house with only your participants and have the host couple and their team entirely at your disposal from start to finish.
- A lot of informal rooms to spend time together and to encourage networking.
- This listed building has 104 bedrooms and 22 meeting rooms and is ideal for large event.
- The latest AV equipment available in all the meeting rooms to ensure the success of your meetings.
- No TV in the rooms to encourage team bonding
- Hearty homemade meals to propose a food experience with a difference for teams of any size.
- The logistic coordinator gathers all participant’s flight details to organise transfers and group them to save budget