twig : templates/landing-page-two.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
Meeting rooms in Paris
10 venues in Paris
Modular meeting rooms
City meeting rooms with character
The Châteauform’ City concept gives you access to striking buildings for all your meeting and conference needs. Easily accessible from London, Paris is home to five Châteauform’ City venues equipped with meeting rooms to set the tone as soon as participants walk through the door.
The Monceau Vélasquez
- Five reception areas
- 12 meeting rooms bathed in natural light
- An auditorium to seat 40
- Napoleon III-style opulence meets contemporary chic
The George V
- The Showroom (400 participants)
- The Podium auditorium (350 participants)
- The Atelier meeting room (120 participants)
- Seven different bright, colourful meeting rooms
- A total of nine meeting rooms
- 13 high-tech meeting rooms and five lounges
- A touch-screen wall for brainstorming sessions
- A 1000 m² terrace for meetings of up to 350 participants or drinks receptions for up to 550 guests
The Monceau Rio
- 13 fully-equipped meeting rooms, including an auditorium and a dedicated drinks reception area
- A modular amphitheatre to seat up to 110 participants
The Jardins de Saint Dominique
- Modular spaces for up to 300 participants
- 20 high-tech meeting rooms
- An auditorium to seat 51
- A drinks reception area for up to 300 guests
College work spaces for meetings and training sessions
The Châteauform’ College venues provide state-of-the-art, highly functional spaces in the heart of Paris for all your training, team building and meeting needs. Put the focus on close-knit working sessions, leadership team development and activities and team-building exercises in our five College venues and treat participants to a warm welcome and an inspiring professional experience.
The Village des Artistes
- 25 bright, air-conditioned and modular 40 to 800m² meeting rooms
- Overlooking a lush garden
- Perfect for meetings of two to 600 participants
The Ecole du Dessin
- 38 luminous, modular 20 to 110m² rooms
- Cosy corners for relaxing breaks
- Six conference rooms for workshops
- Six meeting rooms
The Ecole de Musique
- Bright, modular meeting rooms for up to 70 participants
- A fully-equipped auditorium for up to 160 participants
The Ecole de l’Histoire
- 18 luminous and modular meeting rooms
- Views of the peaceful, wooded grounds
- Five conference rooms and 11 smaller meeting rooms
- 19 bright and airy modular meeting rooms bathed in natural light
- Cutting-edge technology
- Five conference rooms
The Châteauform’ College concept guarantees an authentic, uplifting environment in which to host training sessions, meetings, conferences, team building workshops and corporate events. With five charmingly quirky, contemporary spaces dotted around central Paris and the surrounding area, we offer full- or half-day rates and all-inclusive packages at affordable prices to give you complete peace of mind.
Enjoy a selection of flawless services and facilities provided by our highly-skilled staff:
- Delicious morning and afternoon snacks
- Cocktail lunches and after-work drinks
- Private reception area
Your very own PA for the day
- An assistant to plan out your meeting room needs
- On-hand whenever you need them
- Insider knowledge of things to see and do around your College
Transparent, affordable pricing
- All-inclusive packages
- Full- and half-day rates
- Let us take care of the details, while you focus on what really matters
Châteauform’ pours its trademark generosity and warmth into bringing your events to life and giving participants an opportunity to spread their wings and let their true colours shine. Seminar and conference rooms designed to inspire, lending a touch of style and character to your team building and team development activities, staff meetings, training workshops and leadership courses.
Châteauform’ City is comfortable, welcoming, luxurious, and perfectly equipped for your conveniently located product ...
City Monceau Velasquez, a private mansion under the theme of the “Great Traveler...
City Le Cnit
92053 Paris La Défense
At the heart of La Défense, in the famous Cnit building, we are offering you close to 3,000 m² of high-tech space, de...
City George V
City’s number 5, a hop and a skip away from the Champs Elysées, invites you to rethink and reinvent the style o...
Château de Guermantes
Just 30 minutes from Paris or Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, Châteauform’ Guermantes residence will welcome you wi...
Château de Crécy
77580 Crecy la Chapelle
From its gates, the Crécy la Chapelle castle transports you to another century. The soun...
Le domaine du Tremblay
78490 Tremblay sur Mauldre
45 minutes from Paris, in the charming village of Tremblay sur Mauldre in the Yvelines near Montfort l’Amaury, the do...
Château des Mesnuls
78490 Les Mesnuls
This is a genuine castle from the time of the musketeers that has retained its Louis XIII style, 50-hectare park, ora...
Château de Romainville
78920 Ecquevilly - France
Built in the late 19th century by Henry Deutch de la Meurthe, a pioneer in aviation and industrialism, Romainville of...