twig : templates/text-image.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
COMPANY: Providing softwares for the travel and tourism industry.
A residential program of 4 days and 4 nights, this event gathered an international team of 50 participants.
- Leadership program for the managers of the company
- First time in Chateauform
WHAT THEY DID
- For the meetings :
- A plenary-room set up with 36 chairs in a semi-circle, with a Metaplan space of 4,5 m x 2.5m to brainstorm and display outcomes.
- Five breakout rooms set up in boardroom with a table for the speaker.
- Leisure :
- Pilates sessions were organized early morning between 06:30 and 07:30 to kick-start the day.
- A 2h tour of Paris in a panoramic bus to spend time together and helping with the team building.
- Indoor activities: french billiard, table football, pin-ball machine, board games, karaoke, video games, …
- Outdoor activities: tennis, badminton, table tennis, petanque, cycling, walking in the park, volley-ball, football, archery
WHY THEY CHOSE US
- Chateau de Mery : located 30 minutes away from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport with direct and fast access for all your internal participants.
- The bedrooms, dining room, bar and beautiful terraces are in a contemporary style, offering a view of the magnificent countryside and just the right atmosphere for informal discussions.
- The latest AV equipment available in all the meeting rooms to ensure the success of your meetings.
- On site AV technician to help with all the last minute set up requests
- Five breakout rooms included in the package.
- A wide range of meeting rooms to fit your program without space restrictions.
- No TV in the rooms to encourage team bonding.
- Hearty homemade meals to propose a food experience with a difference.
- The logistic coordinator “Nanny” gathers all participant’s flight details and organises transfers to save the organiser’s precious time