twig : templates/single.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
Your tables and buffets
– Cut or buy a few branches that you can dust with gold or bronze. Branches of different varieties can be spread throughout your buffet or dining tables.
– To this, add a few candlesticks or tea light holders with white, gold or red candles, depending on the venue and the dishes chosen for your meal.
Your black-tie event
Gold is golden: use place-mats or table runners, candles, objects, cutlery, glasses etc
Your countryside dinner
Use tonnes of red and green: holly branches, pine, red candles, teddy bears and cushions, cosy fur rugs etc
Mix and Match
– Be brave with a mix and match of your old and new glasses such as goblets, flutes, water and wine glasses of different shapes and sizes.
– Also dare to mix up your place settings in gold and silver colours.
Tablecloth, place-mats or a table runner? You can use them all!
– Round table: tablecloth in white linen that reaches the floor
– Square table: place-mats in natural linen
– Rectangular table: gold table runner.
We wish you a wonderful festive season!