twig : templates/text-image.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
Châteauform', the humanist company
When creating Chateauform, Jacques Horovitz wanted a company led by values rather than by rules. That leaves everyone with a lot more freedom and independence. All the teams hold the values high, demonstrating them daily though their management practices and particularly their behaviour. They are all ambassadors for the culture of the company.
In the 21st century, we can no longer manage a company like we did before. And so numerous questions have to be asked:
- Is it possible to do it another way?
- Is it possible to put men and women at the heart of the company rather than performance?
- Can human relations override regulations?
- And what about the values of a company?
- How do you know that the values are embraced?
- How do you bring them to life?
- Which rituals and symbols should be implemented?
- What is the culture of the company?
Every year, we invite some of our regular clients for a week-end of brain-storming, and we always ask them the same questions: How can we improve? Tell us and imagine the Chateauform’ that will help make your seminars an even bigger success in the future.
In 2012, during one of those weekends, Jacques was asked the following question: “How do you manage Chateauform?”. The idea of writing a book also came out and Jacques’ answer was: “I’ll do it, if you do it with me.”
Seven months later, “the Humanist Company” was published.