twig : templates/text-image.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
Business Masterclass Chateau de Ronqueux
COMPANY: The global leader in the fragrance and flavour industry.
A residential meeting of 3 days and 4 nights, this event gathered an international team of 50 participants, having exclusivity of the venue.
- Business Materclass for the marketing team leaders.
- Initially, the business masterclass was for the sales team to improve their business competence and performance, as a success it is now also for the marketing team.
- They use Chateauform venues on a regular basis since 2002, mostly for the training.
WHAT THEY DID
- For the meetings :
- The team worked in a plenary-room for the entire length of the seminar, set up in cabaret tables of seven participants and one table of eight for the trainers, this enables collaborative and group work. Every cabaret table had a flipchart to write all the ideas found by each group.
- They also had 7 breakout rooms for 7 participants in boardroom style for one day.
- Leisure :
- There was a special activity during a dinner with a magician who mixes interactive magic and mentalism which is surprising and fascinating.
- Indoor activities:massage beds, hammam, french billiard, table football, pin-ball, board games, karaoke, video games, …
- Outdoor activities:tennis, badminton, table tennis, petanque, cycling, walking in the park, volley-ball, football, archery
WHY THEY CHOSE US
- Chateau de Ronqueux : located in the leafy Chevreuse Valley. Only 45 minutes from Paris , in the peace and quiet of the beautiful countryside.
- The unusual triangle shape of the of the venue helps with communication between rooms which are close to one another favouring dialogue and cooperation.
- The latest AV equipment available in all the meeting rooms to ensure the success of your meetings.
- The logistic coordinator “Nanny” advise about your meeting rooms layouts according to your needs.
- The “Nanny” is in charge of meeting with our partners for your team building activities
- No TV in the rooms to encourage team bonding.
- Hearty homemade meals to propose a food experience with a difference.
- Healthy snacking to keep up the energy level of the participants.
- Freedom to use the space at your leisure to create a homely atmosphere