twig : templates/text-image.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
Big meeting Chateau de Béhoust
COMPANY: a French company designing, producing and selling corrective lenses and equipment of ophthalmic optics.
A residential meeting of 3 days and 3 nights, this event gathered an international team of 120 participants.
- Seminar for the leaders of every country and the marketing team
- Uses Chateauform venues for over 15 years for all type of seminars (annual retreat, training, team building, …)
WHAT THEY DID
- For the meetings :
- An office for 24 people set up in a U shape on the first day to prepare the event and rehearse.
- 2 Breakout rooms with an audioconference system during the entire seminar for small groups.
- A plenary room for 120 people for an event using augmented reality with a LED screen and a branded Decoration. A DJ was present to manage the music and make the event convivial.
- Leisure :
- Indoor activities: indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, gym, french billiard, table football, pin-ball machine, board games, karaoke, video games, …
- Outdoor activities: tennis, badminton, table tennis, petanque, cycling, walking in the parc, volley-ball, football, archery
WHY THEY CHOSE US
- Chateau de Béhoust: located just outside Paris, in a small village away from the stress of the cities
- This listed building has 104 bedrooms and 22 meeting rooms and is ideal for large meetings.
- An auditorium that can accommodate up to 230 participants.
- The latest AV equipment available in all the meeting rooms to ensure the success of your meetings.
- On site AV technician to help with all your requests for your event..
- Breakout rooms included in the package..
- Hearty homemade meals to propose a food experience with a difference for teams of any size.
- The logistic coordinator “Nanny” sources all the equipment you require and contacts external providers if necessary to make your seminar a success.