twig : templates/text-image.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
COMPANY: A consulting firm specialized in business management
A residential program of 6 days and 6 nights, this event gathered an international team of 20 participants.
- Annual retreat for the leaders of the marketing team
- Regular client of Chateauform for the past 5 years
WHAT THEY DID
- For the meetings :
- The team mainly worked in a plenary room set up in U shape
- 2 breakout rooms for 8 to 10 persons to brainstorm in smaller groups.
- Leisure :
- Every morning from 8.30am to 10am , an optional meditation session for those wanting to start the day with a relaxed mindset
- The last evening- tapas challenge: One hour was given to prepare various cold and hot tapas. The captain of each team was able to choose a maximum of 20 ingredients from the market list. The Head Chef, who was responsible for presenting the 4 tapas to the judges’ panel.
- On the last day, a guided tour of the Dalí Museum and the city of Figueres with lunch
- Indoor activities: massage beds, hammam, French billiard, baby foot, pin-ball machine, board games, karaoke, video games …
- Outdoor activities: tennis, badminton, table tennis, petanque, cycling, walking in the park, volley-ball, football, archery
WHY THEY CHOSE US
- Le Mas Sant Joan: located 5 minutes away from the sea, in a breath-taking environment. The 1h30 trip from Barcelona’s international airport is worth it for stay for 4 days and over.
- Traditional Spanish Mas giving your participants a complete culture experience as well as a successful meeting they will remember.
- Few minutes by bicycle to get to the beach and unwind after a busy day
- Set up and decoration made to encourage networking.
- The relaxing atmosphere of your stay, with the sea-softened sun and the brilliance of Empordà – a province known for its warm evenings – these are ingredients that feed team building.
- Pleasant large park for early morning yoga session and muscles awakening to start the day on a positive note
- No TV in the rooms to encourage networking and team bonding.
- Hearty homemade meals of typical Catalan cuisine for a truly local food experiences
- The logistic coordinator gathers all participant’s flight details to organise transfers and group them to save budget