twig : templates/text-image.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
Annual marketing seminar
COMPANY: a company leader in the medical equipment industry
A residential meeting of 3 days and 3 nights, this event gathered an international team of 60 participants.
- Annual marketing seminar for the international managers of the Marketing department
- The seminar was organised by a coach who uses drama to teach leadership techniques
- Discovered Chateauform in 2015 and coming back ever since
WHAT THEY DID
- For the meeting sessions :
- A plenary room set up in class room for 60 persons, with a table and three chairs in front for the speakers.
- Five breakout rooms, for brainstorm sessions in smaller groups
- Flags of every country the participants were from were printed and put in A4 frames
- Leisure :
- Cocktail Academy activity: participants are in teams to create their own cocktail using colours, values and spirit of the company. They have to choose the taste, the glass and the name of the cocktail.
- Indoor activities: massage beds, hammam, French billiard, baby foot, pin-ball machine, board games, karaoke, video games …
- Outdoor activities: tennis, badminton, table tennis, petanque, cycling, walking in the forest, kit tournaments, volley-ball, football, archery
WHY THEY CHOSE US
- Chateau de Rochefort: located 55 minutes away from Paris CDG Airport with direct access for all your internal participants.
- A wide range of meeting rooms to fit your program without space restrictions.
- Set up and decoration made to encourage networking.
- The latest AV equipment available in all the meeting rooms to ensure the success of your meetings.
- On site AV technician to help with all the last minute set up requests.
- Five breakout rooms included in the package to keep your costs under control.
- Contrast between historic and modern to surprise your participants and foster a creative atmosphere.
- No TV in the rooms to encourage team bonding.
- Hearty homemade meals to propose a food experience with a difference.
- Healthy snacking to keep up with the energy level of your participants
- The logistic coordinator “Nanny” gathers all participant’s flight details and organises transfers to save the organiser’s precious time
- Freedom to use the space at your leisure to create a homely atmosphere