twig : templates/text-image.twig
mobil tablet verti tablet horiz desktop
Training seminar – Electronic industry Chateau de Béhoust
COMPANY: An international company supplying innovative services for the test, diagnosis and surveillance of electric equipment.
A residential program of 4 days and 4 nights, this event gathered an international team of 40 participants.
- Symposium meeting which combined training sessions and workshops
- They invited some of their European customers to thanks them for their loyalty and to network with them.
WHAT THEY DID
- For the meetings :
- A plenary room for 70 participants in a theatre style.
- Two unformal rooms used for a product exhibition.
- Four breakout rooms set up in a classroom style, to exhibit their products.
- A room for the storage of the products.
- A small meeting room for personal interviews.
- Leisure :
- Lego activity called « An almost perfect Lego », guided by a facilitator who helped them for the designs to make a giant building. Throughout the game, the teams alternate challenges with IPads and Lego construction time. The facilitator helped them to improve collaboration and strategy games.
- There was a special event during the last dinner with a magician who mixes interactive magic and mentalism which is surprising and fascinating.
- Indoor activities: indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, gym, french billiard, table football, pin-ball machine, board games, karaoke, video games, …
WHY THEY CHOSE US
- Chateau de Béhoust: located just outside Paris, in a small village away from the stress of the cities.
- This listed building has 104 bedrooms and 22 meeting rooms and is ideal for training sessions.
- A large auditorium that can accommodate up to 230 participants.
- On site AV technician to help with all the last minute set up.
- Hearty homemade meals to propose a food experience with a difference for teams of any size.
- The logistic coordinator “Nanny” sourcess all the equipment you require and contacts external providers if necessary to make your seminar a success.
- Freedom to use the space at your leisure to create a homely atmosphere.